Send By Email
MakeLeaps now supports sending your quotes and invoices by email, and we’ve made it super simple to use.
- Click the quote/invoice you want to send.
- It will display “Add Email Address”. Click this.
- Add your client’s email addresses into the To: and CC: fields.
- Click on the quote/invoice again. Click “Send By Email”.
Update the text if you want.
- Click Send.
Advanced Instructions (It’s actually still pretty simple)
- To edit the default text attached to outgoing emails, edit “Your Company” settings, and change the Email settings.
- You will also receive a BCC of every invoice that you send out.
- View a full history of all the emails you’ve sent by clicking History/Email.
- This new feature is available to all users. If you have a free MakeLeaps account, a short signature will be attached to the bottom of your email saying:
“Sent to you using MakeLeaps, the online invoicing and quoting software. Find out more at http://makeleaps.com/en/e”
Send By Japan Post Improvements
Some users were wanting more information about the invoices that had been sent by post. So we made an “Outbox” with a lot more information about your pending and sent invoices.
To view this, click History/Mailed By Post.
Have a great day, and happy invoice sending !