At MakeLeaps, we’re looking to hire an intern.
What we’re looking for:
- Lots of energy
- Advanced or native Japanese and a good level of English ability. Your English doesn’t need to be perfect.
- But above all else, someone who
- Helping customers
Heres what you’ll be doing:
- Working at our office near Ebisu/Nakameguro, ideally from 9am to 6pm. Although we’ll be flexible on working hours for the right candidate, if you’re in university for instance.
- Talking with customers by email, twitter, and forum posts
- Going to events and handing out plenty of MakeLeaps business cards
- Talking to users about what features they want
- Writing blog posts
- Writing content
- Translating English into Japanese
- Getting the word out about MakeLeaps any way you can
- Whatever it takes…!
Heres what you get:
- The ability to make a big difference. The smaller the company, the more the individual team members matter. We’re a small international team, and we want to change the way Japan does business.
- A rare chance to see the inside of a small growing company, and learn about business firsthand.
- Your own Mac to use
- An international workplace, which is great for learning English in.
- All your transportation is covered, and you get a salary as well
- If things go great, we’ll look at hiring you as a regular staff member
If this sounds interesting to you, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re a good fit.